These are the terms and conditions of use for headoffice3.com (Site). The Site is operated by Head Office Interiors Ltd trading as headoffice3 (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in England. Our registered company number is 7159482, and our registered office is at headoffice3, Cartelli House, 3 Hawthorn Park, Leeds LS14 1PQ. Our VAT registration number is GB 971 9306 95. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them. Any products or services you order from the Site are supplied subject to our Terms of Supply to Customers. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by changing them on the Site. By continuing to use and access the Site following the changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations. These terms and conditions were last updated on 31st August 2017.
Access to the site
It is your responsibility to ensure your equipment (computer, laptop, netbook, tablet or other mobile device) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Site and is compatible with the Site. We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Site to users who have registered with us. You must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user prove to be false. We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Site. There may be times when certain features, parts or content of the Site, or the entire Site, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Site, or any features, parts or content of the Site.
What you are allowed to do
You may only use the Site for non-commercial use and only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may retrieve and display content from the Site on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Site and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
- copy content or store content of the Site on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of the Site;
- remove or change any content of the Site or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Site or the servers on which it is hosted; or
- create links to the Site from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Site, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates. All rights granted to you under these terms and conditions will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in any content of the Site (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms and conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Site. In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Site (only as permitted by these terms and conditions), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
The Site may, from time to time, allow you to upload user-generated content (such as comments or a specification, design or other material) (“User Content”) and submit it to us. In the event that you do so, you are responsible for such User Content as submitted by you. You must not submit any User Content that:
- infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent or offensive;
- contains or distributes any viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements; or
- impersonates, or misrepresents an affiliation with, any person or entity.
By submitting any User Content, you confirm you have the right to do so and grant to us and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify and adapt such User Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form.